The NDIS Code of Conduct helps providers and workers respect and uphold your right to safe and quality supports and services.
The NDIS Code of Conduct ensure that providers and workers:
- Act with respect for individual rights to freedom or expression, self-determination and decision making
- Respect the privacy of participants
- Provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner
- Act with integrity, honesty and transparency
- Take steps to raise and act on concerns
- Take steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence, exploitation, neglect and abuse
- Take steps to prevent sexual misconduct
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
The NDIS code of conduct prevents workers from sharing personal information with others.CorrectIncorrect
If a support worker suspects violence has occurred between a participant and another support worker, they can contact the commission instead of the service provider directly.CorrectIncorrect