Why should I do these courses?
Our E-Learning courses will expand your knowledge and understanding around disability and the NDIS.
- Challenge your perspective.
- Gain information and dispel myths and stereotypes about people with disabilities.
- Raise awareness around disability and the NDIS.
- Build capacity for your working and social life.
- Create linkages and connections about your community.
Who are these courses for?
These courses have been designed for people with disabilities, carers, workers in the disability, aged or mental health sectors, health professionals, and the wider community.
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
To reset your password, click on the Login link on the homepage. Once you have been redirected to the Login page, click on Forgot Password. You will need to enter your Username or Email Address to reset your password. You will then receive a link to create a new password via email.
What courses do you offer?
Carers WA currently offers a range of free e-learning courses.
- Sport and Recreation – It’s for everyone
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- The NDIS and Mental Health
- Disability and Language
- Employment and Disability
- Connecting the NDIS Dots
- NDIS Planning and Management
Questions or Feedback
If you have any other questions or feedback, please contact 1300 227 377 or fill in the form below.